dijous, 27 de maig del 2010

ORAL PRESENTATION

- Did you use any resources? Yes, so much.
- Were the resources relevant and attractive ? No, because I forguet my pen.
I use a Power Point, some pictures. I spend 2 or 3 minutes, no more.

BODY LANGUAGE AND EYE CONTACT
- Did you look at your audience most of the time? Yes, I did.
- Did you read for your notes? Yes, 2 or 3 times, because I don't have the powerpoint.
- Did you do any gestures/movement to hold the attention of your audience? Only 3 movements.

STRUCTURE
- Did you organize your ideas in order of importance? Old of my ideas are important, and yes, I organize my ideas in order.
- Did you use discourse markers to do make your ideas more clear? No, I didn't

CONTENT
- Did you introduce interesting NEW information to your audience? Yes, I think that.

- Did you look up information/facts/ideas in the internet, books..? I look some videos and photos, and information of internet.
- Was your information more superficial or more detailed, and original? My information was superficial but interesting too.

LANGUAGE
- Did you check your grammar?(verbs, word order) Yes, I did. In the lenguage room.
- Did you use rich vocabulary looking up the dictionary? Yes, I did.
- Did you use sentence linkers? No, I didn't. I use the dictionary.

PRONUNCIATION AND INTONATION
I pronounce some of the words correct. I use the dictionary for pronounced them correctly.

My final mark is?.... good, because I haven't got the support of my powerpoint.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada