dilluns, 1 de març del 2010

Second term reflection

- What's the best activity for you?
My best activity for me, is the last writing. A profile of a sport or a craze, because I love horseball.
- What did you find more difficult? Why?
I found more difficult the dialogues, because we record the dialogues a lot of times.
- What's your favourite?
I love watching films in class and the oral presentations.
- What's best blog in class in your opinion?
the blog of Tània, because he has everything tidy.
Write down your objectives for 3rd term.
-Take more careful are now.
-Studied a bet more.
-Do more my homework.
Choose 1 actiity in your portfolio that helped you to improve.
The writing An email.
Write 5 comments in your classmates blogs.

3 comentaris:

  1. Hi Xuni,
    that's great you love oral presentations, you've got a new one for this term to prepare.And remember you can podcast any post from your portfolio: magazine, writings...
    Can you explain one of the objectives for this term?:
    Take more careful are now. I don't understand it.
    Àlex ;-)

    ResponElimina
  2. I'm agree with alex and you shoul upload pictures too!

    ResponElimina